Janusseal App for Outlook is part of the new family of Office web add-ins developed by Janusnet. Office web add-ins are a new powerful extension technology that can load into a range of different Office variants.
Janusseal App for Outlook harnesses this technology to:
- provide a single application for email classification that works across multiple Outlook variants and device types
- minimise the organisational support effort because of the multiple usage
- leverage all the different platforms of the world's most popular Office productivity suite
In this short video you will see:
- How to classify an email in Outlook on the web
- How classifications are interpreted by Janusseal App for Outlook and displayed to the recipient
- How replied to and forwarded messages carry the original classification
- How downgrades of classifications during reply, if permitted, are handled
Needless to say Janusseal App for Outlook works seamlessly with Janusseal for Outlook - Janusnet's fully featured Office COM Add-in - so emails can be interchanged between users on different platforms. Watch the use of Janusseal App for Outlook on Outlook for Android and iOS
This video shows usage where the mailbox is located in Exchange Online/Office365. If you are running an on-premise Exchange server then similar functionality is available with Exchange 2016.
To discuss Janusseal App for Outlook further, and find out more, contact Janusnet.
'Outlook for the Web', 'Outlook Web App' and 'OWA' are used interchangeably.