The Cloud and On-Premise Edition of Janusseal App for Outlook has been updated to version 3.18.1. This version includes:
- Extended support for EPMS 2018.3 formatters with correct ordering of markings with caveat elements and access elements.
- Improved display of error information to end-users.
- A fix for the Classification On Send Dialog not being shown in Safari browser.
- A fix for center aligned prepend body markings not coming out centered in some Outlook environments along with an enhancement for rendering of fonts in non-Windows environments.
- Mechanisms to allow organisations to have multiple instances of Janusseal App for Outlook running in an environment so each instance can have a different configuration for different user groups (Cloud Edition only).
The code for the Cloud Edition (as used by most customers of Janusseal App for Outlook) has automatically been updated to this version.