Using Janusseal for Outlook is really easy to use to classify messages, correctly format them and integrate with your email gateways to prevent accidental loss - the cause of 30% of data breaches.
In this video we show the various ways you can use Janusseal for Outlook to mark for emails with CUI content. We cover:-
(You may view this video or click on the relevant link below.)
- How to mark an email with and without CUI content (30s)
- Replying and forwarding (3m 0s)
- Using algorithms/rules-based classification (3m 50s)
- Adding attachments to inherit the correct classification ( 5m 25s)
- Recipient delivery controls (6m 40s)
- Changes to markings - logging and auditing (7m 35s)
For more information register for an account or arrange a demo with our team.