Using Janusseal Documents to mark information for CUI is quick and easy. The configuration and correct formatting is "out-of the box".
In this video we show the various ways you can use Janusseal Documents to mark for CUI (NIST800-171). We cover:-
- How to mark a CUI document with Janusseal Documents (39s)
- Why embedded metadata is important for control systems (3m 15s)
- Using algorithms/rules-based classification (4m 22s)
- Classifying documents received from outside your organisation ( 7m 15s)
- Marking existing templates, files and folders (9m 0s)
For more informatio register for an account, or arrange a demo with our team.