No App required - works on all platforms
Janusgate Exchange is capable of advanced message handling. In the following two minute video you will see its application. Allowing any Outlook connected mobile device to desktop application, how:
- message classification, or other tagging, can be enforced;
- message are held awaiting user intervention;
- users can add a classification through a web interface or simply via auto-generated email;
- emails are re-rendered with corporate settings, such as, in this case, security classification labels; and
- using an abbreviation changes to the transmitted message are made.
While this is demonstrated on a Windows phone - the functionality is the same for multiple platforms.