This video covers marking Microsoft Office documents in edit mode; and marking documents within File Explorer. In sequence of presentation, it covers:
- Classifying in edit mode;
- Classifying when saving, printing and publishing;
- Display and changes of marks in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- See classified documents displayed with File Explorer
- Create a classified pdf
- Classify with a "right click" in the context menu (File Explorer)
- Classify multiple files together
- Embedded metadata in document and file is consistent (to allow other systems like DLP) to use.
This video demonstrates quite an old version of Janusseal but the main features are consistent.