Classifications for emails in Outlook on Mac
Janusseal for Outlook Mac is a message classification application for Microsoft Outlook 2011 on Macintosh computers.
In the past, Outlook Mac users could only include security classification labels by typing them in the subject line. This is arduous for users and very prone to error.
With Janusseal for Outlook Mac, users can simply call up the complete list of classifications used in their organization. Then they select a classification and Janusseal does the typing for them - adding the correctly formatted security classification label to the message.
Like all Janusnet products, Janusseal for Outlook Mac is easy to configure and works alongside Janusseal for Outlook and Janusseal for Outlook Web App.
How it works
Janusseal for Outlook Mac:
- writes subject line security classification labels to messages being composed in Outlook for Mac 2011
- can readily use the same message classification set as used in Janusseal for Outlook (Windows) by the organization
- can be run using a keyboard shortcut
- supports a wide range of message classification formats.
To use Janusseal for Outlook Mac you need:
- Janusseal for Outlook on your Windows environment
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Apple Mac OSX version 10.5.8 or later
Find out more
Read more about email classification, or contact us to discuss your message classification priorities. The Mac and Outlook environment is changing fast, please call us, or complete an information request to find out more.