A full suite for Microsoft environments
Products in the Janusseal suite require end-users to apply a security classification to all email messages they send and to all documents they create. There is no way around the system.
Emails with security classification labels can then be examined at the email gateway and blocked, quarantined, automatically encrypted or allowed on their way as determined by your organisation's security policy and where the message is going.
Janusseal is available as add-ons for Outlook, Outlook Web App and newer versions of Outlook for the Web, Outlook for iOS and Android. Janusseal Documents is designed for Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus provides classification within File Explorer.
Key Features and Benefits
- Require end-users to classify all information they create, including when sending messages, meeting requests, tasks, public folder posts and writing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Add protective markings (security classification labels) to information assets
- Prevent leakage of sensitive information and valuable data
- Protect valuable Intellectual Property and corporate information assets
- Limit legal liability and exposure
- Raise security awareness in staff
- Low cost of administration - simple to deploy, configure and manage
- Classification schemas available "out of the box" or fully customisable to match the organisation's security policy
- Janusseal Message suite - add-ons for Outlook, Outlook Web App, Outlook for the Web on Exchange 2010/2013/2016; and works with mobiles
- Janusseal Documents - add-ons for Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Windows File Explorer
The Janusseal product range
- Janusseal for Outlook - add-on for Microsoft Outlook from on-premise to Office 365
- Janusseal App for Outlook - add-on for Microsoft Outlook for Office 365 message classifications
- Janusseal for Outlook Web App - add-on for Microsoft Outlook Web App
- Janusseal Documents – add-on for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and file classification