Janusseal for Outlook 3.3.0 has been released.
This upgrade includes:
- Improved usability with dynamic body markings
- Improved control of information disseminition with caveat based delivery rules
- Additional collection and display of protective marking metadata
- Additional encryption capabilies with digital rights management (DRM)
- Improved SIEM integration capabilties using CEF or LEEF with HPE ArcSight or IBM QRadar
- Improved business rules for caveat selection
Log in to the Janusnet website with your account to access the full release notes and the download package.